Ok....things that one should NEVER say to a pregnant woman:
- Are you sure you aren't having twins?
- You haven't had your baby yet? (Especially when the pregnant women has quite a few weeks left to go)
- It's ok...you are only going to get bigger.
- WOW! Have your feet always been that big?
- Your kid is going to be H-U-G-E! That is really going to hurt.
These things have actually been said to me on more than one occasion. BLAH! And a word to all of you out there that have had or have heard of really scary or abnormal pregnancies....I really don't want to hear about them right now. After I've given birth you can tell me all the stories you want to. Oh, and one more thing....DON'T STARE AT A PREGNANT WOMAN!!!! She (I) already feels subconscious about the way she looks and you are not helping!
K...I feel better...thanks for listening to my vent session!