Monday, September 24, 2007
Posted by Kim at 5:29 PM
Thursday, September 20, 2007
I've been tagged "IT" again. This one is different then the last. I'm supposed to write 8 random facts about myself. So here are some random facts about me....some secret and some not so secret. Enjoy!
1. I think that I have blogged about this before...but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be the White House Spokesperson. Many many moons ago my roomates and I were faithful watchers of West Wing. Now I wouldn't want the job for the political factor since I am the farthest thing from that. But I would totally be in the "know". How cool would that be?!
2. As much as I love living in the SLC and I know that it was the right choice for our family...I desperately want to move back to the Camarillo/Oxnard/Ventura area. I MISS THE BEACH!!! I miss the feeling of the sand between my toes. I cannot wait for the first time that Zachary gets to go to the beach. He is going to love it as much as I do!
3. I usually never have a problem with the fact that my husband is the culinary genius of our family. Yes yes I know he went to school and this is his everyday life. But lately I have been feeling not so up to par in the kitchen with him. So I secretly wish that I could go to culinary school and whip up some delicious meals for my family.
4. Here is a secret that I doubt no one knows...I wish that I was still pregnant. Or maybe pregnant again. But that isn't reality. It won't be happening for some time if we are blessed to have another child. I just miss the feeling of Zachary in my stomach. He was such a mover. It was a comforting feeling to me. But now that he is here I can hug and kiss and love him as much as I want to.
5. I hate feet. Everyone pretty much knows that. I think that they are stinky and gross. I'll only touch my husband's feet if he takes a shower and puts clean socks on. I know I am strange. But I LOVE it when he massages my feet. It is like heaven! He does it perfect so that my very ticklish feet aren't tickled.
6. My very favorite ice cream in the whole wide world is Breyer's Banana Fudge Chunk. But do you think they sell it here in Utah? Of course not! I've gone over 2 years with out that amazing taste. Boo hoo hoo.
7. I don't feel right unless my house is totally clean. I can thank my mother for that one. I am a freak about it. If things are not picked up and in their place I feel a little nuts-o. So I am generally cleaning the house until Joe gets home late at night.
8. I secretly "stalk" other peoples blogs. There are some days that I am obssesive about it. There is just something about reading about other peoples lives. Maybe it is like watching reality tv...I just get sucked in sometimes. So if you are a blog stalker like me, post a comment so that I know who you are.......and then I'll stalk your blog too! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Posted by Kim at 8:17 PM
Saturday, September 15, 2007
This is a picture of Zachary and his cousin Peter. He belongs to Esther, Joe's middle sister. Peter is about 2 1/2 weeks younger than Zachary. We laid the babies next to each other and next thing we knew they were linking arms. Theses two were so funny.Through out the entire day they were hungry at the same time, getting their diaper changed at the same time, getting fussy at the same time, and wouldn't you know it...sleeping at the same time as well. What cute cousins!
As well as Zachary did on the flights to California and back I'm not sure that I'm willing to that again....alone....for a little while. Hopefully Joe will be able to get the time off for the next trip!
Posted by Kim at 5:44 PM
So there was some confusion at the doctor's office as to when Zachary's 4 month check up was....so we got in a little late. He had his appointment this past Thursday and he is about 4 1/2 months old. He took his shots like a champ! He fussed a little when the did the first one but by the third he was good. I think that he was more upset at the fact that he hadn't been fed than he was about the shots. My brave little boy. The doctor said all is well. He even said that he has slimed down a bit since his 2 month check up. Slimed down? He weighs 17lbs 14oz! But I guess since he has moved from the 95 percentile down to 85 then I suppose he is slimming down. He is 27 1/4 inches long as well. He is doing all sorts of new things all of the time. Right now he is laying on the floor pulling his binky in and out of his mouth and is totally entertained. And this whole binky thing is weird too....he would never take it before but now loves it.
Today he is SUPER HAPPY Zachary! As you can tell from the picture. He has been such an angel today. Maybe it is because he knows that his mommy is feeling a little under the weather. We were out in the back yard for a while due to it being such a beautiful day. Zachary loves to stand up. He never wants to lay down. So he stood up in the grass and on his blanket and on me, etc....I think that you get the picture.
Hopefully if he goes down early tonight I'll post pictures from our trip to California last week.
Posted by Kim at 5:06 PM