Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dino Park

Thankfully, Joe had a Saturday off. First time in months! We almost forgot how fun he was to play with...until I'm able to snap off a picture like the one above. We went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Zachary loved it!

The weather was nice enough to enjoy their play area.

Now that Zoe is walking all over the place I should probably invest in some shoes for the poor girl. I've been holding off for as long as possible. So grateful for the swings...that way she could play without running around in her socks.

We loved our time with Daddy! It was so much fun!

3 comments:

L said...

Where is this place? I want to go!

Davis' said...

You look GREAT!! I love that picture of Joe. We miss you guys!!

Jenn said...

First off, Kim you look amazing! Second, I can't believe you haven't bought her shoes! I love buying girl shoes!