Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I'm thankful for cheese. Right now I've been chipping away at a block of feta cheese that we bought at Costco a week or so ago. Thank you dear sweet goats for giving up some of your yummy goodness to produce this little slice of heaven. After this is gone I'll see how much change I can find in the couch for some goat cheese...very pricey but very yummy!

2. I'm thankful for good music. This weekend is General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. To learn more click here. To prepare for Conference I have been listening to uplifting music. And let me tell you....my week has been very different. My thoughts have only been directed towards the Spirit. I feel like there has been less contention with those that I interact with (not that there is a lot). And I've come to discover how much churchy music we own.

0 comments: